Continuous Improvement Projects
1) Unthreaded Proximity Sensors are loose on the machines.
2) Proximity Sensors with repeated damage to the sensor face.
- Eric Yaeger from BW Rogers has spotted a usage trend based on the data from the vending machine.
- Examining the sensors in the collection bin reveals a common breakage with a slice across the sensor face.
- Attached below is our proposed solution for this downtime cause. Eric Yaeger will be in to demonstrate the mounting and application of this CI Project.
- Eric will also provide a sample to prove the results of this recommendation to aggressively eliminate this cause of downtime.